5-day course in System Center Configuration Manager 2012, running and gym!
I’m currently attending a 5-day System Center Configuration Manager 2012 course in Kista, Stockholm. Actually, it’s two new Microsoft courses, that they have managed to cram into 5 days, instead of 8.
• 10747: Administering System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (Normally 5 days)
• 10748: Deploying System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (Normally 3 days)
The courses is in BETA and focus on the Release Candidate of SCCM 2012, as the RTM had not been release at the time of making the courses. But as there are not many changes between the Release Candidate and the RTM, this isn’t really a big deal.
Instead of spending the time at my accommodation, I’ve been trying to get some excercise. Yesterday, I tried out the SATS gym in Kista Science Tower, which wasn’t really that good, looking at the price (200 SEK) for one gym session.
Today I went out for a short run, but due to some knee problems, I had to stop running and decided to head for the gym instead.
I tried the Friskis & Svettis gym, close to where I’m taking the couse, and it was really good! So, if you’re traveling to Kista and planning to head to a gym, definately go to this one 🙂
About the author
Daniel Classon works as a Senior Consultant at Mansoft, focusing on Microsoft Configuration Manager, Windows 10 and Powershell
- How to install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 943,497 views
- Issue with mounting new ISO files from TechNet in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Preview 62,872 views
- Solution to OSD issue 80072ee7 28,871 views
- Powershell: Script to set Outlook 2010/2013 signature using information populated from Active Directory 30,388 views
- Guide: How to get PXE boot to work in Hyper-V 100,011 views
- Guide: How to force specific sites to always run in Compatibility View using Group Policy 136,079 views
- How to change between a Full Installation (GUI) and Server Core in Windows Server 2012 63,071 views
- Hyper-V: Issue when starting virtual machine from downloaded ISO file 6,989 views
- Guide: Solving WDS issue with DHCP port conflict 10,683 views
- How to create a bootable Windows 8 USB using Diskpart 29,637 views