Two new Windows Server 2012 certifications announced!
Microsoft announced a few days via the Born to Learn blog that there are two new Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certifications. These new certifications are based on Windows Server 2012 and have similarities to the previous Windows Server 2008 exams.
Both of these certifications have 3 prerequisites each. Read more about these prerequisites by pressing the MCSE images above the descriptions.
These are the new certifications (Descriptions taken from Microsoft):
- The MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification focuses on how to deploy and manage desktops and devices, allowing flexible, consistent, and reliable access to corporate services. Essentially, it allows IT professionals to be the hero in their organization by enabling a flexible work style providing access from anywhere, on any device, while maintaining security and compliance. This certification validates skills in desktop virtualization, remote desktop services, and application virtualization.
- The MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification focuses on how to design, build, manage, and run a highly efficient data center. With the know-how of essential services ranging from identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking, you have the tools needed to run a highly efficient and modern datacenter. This certification empowers you to go beyond virtualization and deliver the essential services for a highly efficient and modern datacenter.
Read more about these and all the other new certifications at the Microsoft Learning website.
About the author
Daniel Classon works as a Senior Consultant at Mansoft, focusing on Microsoft Configuration Manager, Windows 10 and Powershell
- How to install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 943,496 views
- Issue with mounting new ISO files from TechNet in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Preview 62,872 views
- Solution to OSD issue 80072ee7 28,871 views
- Powershell: Script to set Outlook 2010/2013 signature using information populated from Active Directory 30,388 views
- Guide: How to get PXE boot to work in Hyper-V 100,009 views
- Guide: How to force specific sites to always run in Compatibility View using Group Policy 136,079 views
- How to change between a Full Installation (GUI) and Server Core in Windows Server 2012 63,071 views
- Hyper-V: Issue when starting virtual machine from downloaded ISO file 6,989 views
- Guide: Solving WDS issue with DHCP port conflict 10,683 views
- How to create a bootable Windows 8 USB using Diskpart 29,637 views