MCSE: Private Cloud exam is now available for scheduling
Now it’s possible to book the MCSE: Private Cloud exam through ProMetric!
In order for you to obtain this certification you first need to pass these prerequisites:
If you have the MCITP: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator certification, you will automatically receive the MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification.
Press on the different steps to open a link to the Microsoft Learning website to learn more about the certifications.
About the author
Daniel Classon works as a Senior Consultant at Mansoft, focusing on Microsoft Configuration Manager, Windows 10 and Powershell
- How to install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 943,495 views
- Issue with mounting new ISO files from TechNet in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Preview 62,872 views
- Solution to OSD issue 80072ee7 28,871 views
- Powershell: Script to set Outlook 2010/2013 signature using information populated from Active Directory 30,388 views
- Guide: How to get PXE boot to work in Hyper-V 100,009 views
- Guide: How to force specific sites to always run in Compatibility View using Group Policy 136,078 views
- How to change between a Full Installation (GUI) and Server Core in Windows Server 2012 63,071 views
- Hyper-V: Issue when starting virtual machine from downloaded ISO file 6,989 views
- Guide: Solving WDS issue with DHCP port conflict 10,683 views
- How to create a bootable Windows 8 USB using Diskpart 29,637 views