Me and my wife spent this weekend in Stockholm and we had an awesome time with a lot of sight seeing and good food! This picture was taken in the Old Town of Stockholm, having lunch:
I thought I would start with doing some posts related to working out, which is a really big part of my life. On a weekly basis, I go to the gym 4-5 times, run 3 times and go out mountain biking at least one day 🙂 I have recently had some knee problems so I haven’t been out running much the past month, but I was out this Monday for a 5 KM run and it felt great! Need to get in shape for a couple of 10 km runs in August and September, Oslo Marathon in September and a Mountain Bike race in September as well!
Here’s a picture from yesterday evening session at the gym, doing incline bench press in the Smith Machine.
About the author
Daniel Classon works as a Senior Consultant at Mansoft, focusing on Microsoft Configuration Manager, Windows 10 and Powershell
- How to install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 943,499 views
- Issue with mounting new ISO files from TechNet in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Preview 62,872 views
- Solution to OSD issue 80072ee7 28,872 views
- Powershell: Script to set Outlook 2010/2013 signature using information populated from Active Directory 30,388 views
- Guide: How to get PXE boot to work in Hyper-V 100,011 views
- Guide: How to force specific sites to always run in Compatibility View using Group Policy 136,079 views
- How to change between a Full Installation (GUI) and Server Core in Windows Server 2012 63,071 views
- Hyper-V: Issue when starting virtual machine from downloaded ISO file 6,989 views
- Guide: Solving WDS issue with DHCP port conflict 10,683 views
- How to create a bootable Windows 8 USB using Diskpart 29,637 views