New MVA course: Windows Server 2012: Identity and Access
There is now a new course available on Microsoft Virtual Academy called “Windows Server 2012: Identity and Access”.
This is what is covered in this course:
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). Improvements to AD DS installation and deployment and AD Federation Services (AD FS) as a server role.
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Enhancements with Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and easier deployment of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions.
- DirectAccess for Remote Access. Helps IT offer users seamless, more secure access to corporate data from virtually any Internet connection.
- Dynamic Access Control. Used for compliance and data leakage prevention to enable Data Governance.
Access the course here .
About the author
Daniel Classon works as a Senior Consultant at Mansoft, focusing on Microsoft Configuration Manager, Windows 10 and Powershell
- How to install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 943,496 views
- Issue with mounting new ISO files from TechNet in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Preview 62,872 views
- Solution to OSD issue 80072ee7 28,871 views
- Powershell: Script to set Outlook 2010/2013 signature using information populated from Active Directory 30,388 views
- Guide: How to get PXE boot to work in Hyper-V 100,009 views
- Guide: How to force specific sites to always run in Compatibility View using Group Policy 136,079 views
- How to change between a Full Installation (GUI) and Server Core in Windows Server 2012 63,071 views
- Hyper-V: Issue when starting virtual machine from downloaded ISO file 6,989 views
- Guide: Solving WDS issue with DHCP port conflict 10,683 views
- How to create a bootable Windows 8 USB using Diskpart 29,637 views