Powershell: Script to add domain computers, groups or user accounts to the local administrator group
Here is a simple Powershell script that I created, if you need to add domain computer accounts, users or groups to the local administrator group.
The script should be run locally on the computer on which you want the accounts to be added to the local administrator group.
#Add Computers/Users/Groups to the local administrator group
# Version 1.0
#Date created: 2013-08-29
#Created by: Daniel Classon
#Add these domain users/groups to the local administrator group
#Add these domain computer accounts to the local administrator group.
#Computer accounts always end with $.
AddToGroup "<computer account>$"
About the author
Daniel Classon works as a Senior Consultant at Mansoft, focusing on Microsoft Configuration Manager, Windows 10 and Powershell
- How to install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 943,496 views
- Issue with mounting new ISO files from TechNet in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Preview 62,872 views
- Solution to OSD issue 80072ee7 28,871 views
- Powershell: Script to set Outlook 2010/2013 signature using information populated from Active Directory 30,388 views
- Guide: How to get PXE boot to work in Hyper-V 100,009 views
- Guide: How to force specific sites to always run in Compatibility View using Group Policy 136,079 views
- How to change between a Full Installation (GUI) and Server Core in Windows Server 2012 63,071 views
- Hyper-V: Issue when starting virtual machine from downloaded ISO file 6,989 views
- Guide: Solving WDS issue with DHCP port conflict 10,683 views
- How to create a bootable Windows 8 USB using Diskpart 29,637 views